Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Blank

It's monday and it is the most unproductive day for me after the long holiday and yeah... blame it to the rain.I am just not in the mood to do my pailed up work plus the auditor is coming REALLY SOON. Omg...


Oh and guess what... I have no idea what so ever what to write in my Dear Diary. What more the rain make me hungry. I carve for bun especially the chicken floss bun.. OMG...It was suppose to be 5 week fasting for all the Catholic and here I am feeling hungry all the time.... rain... rain.. go away... come back tonight so that I have a wonderful sleep..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and I'm craving for steak! >.< Everytime the hunger strikes, I kept reminding myself that we're in the month of Lent. :-P

queen quirin said...

Wah that's hmmmm....... hehehee Good also you can tahan heheheehe.. Lent gurl lent. :P