Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Forget to refer me

I've sign up for so many money making advertisement already and yes mney is coming in but it is just ain't enough for me. Being the greedy me I suppose, so I sign up for this another "boss".

GrabMyAds is suitable for all of us especially those new bloggers. Hey as soon as is sign up, I've already given RM10 as a registration bonus!!!! Isn't is great?!!!! I can buy petrol with it. LOL. What so good about this new "boss" of mine? Well as one thing good about it is, as soon as I registered with "him", he immediately approve me. I don't have to wait for few days to get the approval. Waw again! That's great.

Attention to all the new bloggers and small bloggers (like me), this "boss" does not need us to have big traffic. In other words No Traffic Qualification is required to be approved. Another waw for that.

Pssst..pssssttt... you also will be paid if your fellow blogger join in GrabMyAds and put you as the refferal. So if you decide to join, don't forget to put me as your refferal ya. pleeeeessssss.... LOL







5 comments:

Donna said...

testing..testing.. (hehehe..)

Sia cari ko nanti ah bila sia mau sign-up.

Anonymous said...

i ody sign up but never got reply...hmmm...i try again lagi lah

queen quirin said...

Faye: yup.. cari sa aaa :P

Che'gu : Try again and don't forget to do it through my referal ya. Just click the button below my chat box. Thanks. Muahahahaha

Restnrileks said...

heyaa...i am joining grabmyadds under your referal.. nak tgk isu kandungan dia macm mana.. :)

queen quirin said...

thanbks rizal. and thanks again for dropping by