Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Absent

Dear Diary,

Sorry for not updating you for quite sometimes now. Yours truly have been quite buzy with her office work and by the time she reaches home, she's too tired to think. I actually have a lot of things playing around in my head right now and can't wait to be jotted down but the time is just not (as always) at my side.

There have been a lot of ups and downs (down is especially leading the race) for this past few days but the words just don't want to come out of me.

For now, I will just do blog hopping and update myself with the current situation. I will come back to you and write a long and frequent update on you. As the main reason you are been created is that for me to write my heart out and I don't think that's what I have been doing now.

Enough said.

*hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you take care kio quirin.. *big hugs* God bless you.. looking forward to your new posts..