Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Deana for this "short answer tag".



Okey I try to remember and give the closest answer ya:-


1. Do the following without complains. (I can't since I took a long time to do this)

2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.(This can be broken kan?)

3. Tag the chosen one.

4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"


=====

Favourites


Colour ~ Blue

Food ~ Mee Hoon Soup

Movie ~ Comedy

Sport ~ Badminton

Day ~ Sunday
Season ~ Spring

Ice cream ~ Chocolate


====


First


Crush ~ My distance cousin (Malunya kalau ingat balik....LOL)

Movie ~ Angelina Jollie's and J-Lo's

Music ~ Ballads


====

Last


Drink ~ Teh C
Car ride ~ From church to home

Phone call ~ To Hubby
CD played ~ Christmas CD

Gone out with good friends ~ wow this is tough. I think the last one is in 2005 since she got posted to Kinabatangan and after that got married.
Broken a law ~ Driving over the speed limit.
Been arrested ~ Never.

I am not going to tag anybody since everyone seems to have been tagged. So those of you who wants to do this tag... please do so.

No comments: