Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a while

Yes its been a while since i last wrote here. Not that I don't want to but I just couldn't find the right time and words to write. When I have the idea, I am nowhere near the computer nor did the computer have internet line. And when I am infront of the computer I became totally blank.

Well don't blame it on the drying totally, but also blame it to all the activities that I get myself involved to.

What have I done for Christmas? well nothing as special as others went trhough though. We just went for the Family annual gathering at my aunt's house at Kingfisher and visits some of our friends.Quite dull? a bit lah I suppose.Well I actually didn't expect much.

As for today, Hubby and I going to attend 3 weddings which will be held at 3 different place and ON THE SAME TIME!!!!! imagine the food intake and the angpow to be given. I am counting the days to the next pay day... Lama lagi ooooo...

No comments: