Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Easy Money part 2

I was suppose to finish up my Christmas shopping very soon to avoid any technical problem like, “eh lupa beli itu laaa…. Lupa beli ini laaa…” or “how I wish I’ve done the shopping earlier, I should’ve bought the…”.

Well frankly, I am 90% finish on my Christmas presents shopping but as for myself and hubby’s Christmas clothes… hmmmm not even a single receipt printed clothes. I am on a very tight budget after the Christmas gift shopping and wishing that I’ve done this earning through blogging earlier so that I don’t have to “kacau” my month end pay. But then this morning, after sending hubby for his monthly site visit meeting, I heard about this Debit Master Card.

With Debit MasterCard, it is more convenient and secure than carrying cash. There’s less of ATM queues and no more hassles with everyday purchases and most importantly, you have more control over your money.

Linked to a savings or current account, the Debit MasterCard card allows you to make transactions using your funds at the point of payment rather than make purchase on credit. After each card transaction, the fund amount will be automatically deducted from your account and reflected in your bank statement, thereby giving you the added benefit of always knowing how much money you have in your account. It is accepted everywhere MasterCard is -- at more than 25 million locations worldwide. You can also use your Debit MasterCard card to do shopping over the Internet and to make purchases over the phone.

Wah is it that easy? It can make you guys out there who love shopping have a big grin from ear to ear.

No comments: