Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Early Christmas present

I am sooooo happy today.... LOL

I've received an early christmas present today... eeeeee bestnyer...

wanna know what?.... I received this in my email this morning:-

Date:Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:19:24 -0500
From:"PayPerPost"
Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Subject:Your Blog Has Been Approved.


My blog have been approved by PayPerPost!!!!!!!!

Okey I should write regularly now..... Thank you PPP

6 comments:

Edgar said...

congrats!!


now you can scream SHOW ME THE MONEH!!

queen quirin said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

carolchs said...

yay! dapat duit! dapat duit! :)

Deana E said...

heppynye...congrats!! see approve juga ba..ba now kena write more lagi but nevermind as you will be paid for it hahaha..have to think what will you do with the $..mine, jangan tanya all on CD..hubby happy save him from buying pampers haha

osindak said...

yippee! congrats quirin!! makin bersemangat berblog kan? hehe

queen quirin said...

yesssss..yipeeeeee..... hmmmm think will be an ebay freak nanti ni. hahahaha. thanks guys