Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Earning tru the net?

As I was doing my usual blog hopping, I realize that almost everybody is talking about PayPerPost and it really bug me. Hey I want to get the $$ also you know so today, I finally make up my mind to apply for the PayPerpost and waiting for my blog to be approved.

How exactly do I do this?. This is all the questions that keep on lingering in my head.
  • Do I need to promote my blog to attract people so that they visit me? and how do I do that?
  • What should I write about?
  • Can I just write about everything and anything?
  • How often should I write?

Okey for you senior blogger, anybody can advice me on this?

I have "pantun" for you guys though. Here goes..
" Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan."

(hehehe typical Malaysian)

6 comments:

Earthy Emily said...

This is funny. I just did my PPP blog post last nite. Just now, I've just blog-hopped at chegu carol's blog who's also posting about PPP. And now your post is also about PPP. Haha! Talk about coincidence. My first PPP post just got approved. Will be receiving the payment soon. I'm also a newbie about PPP. But you can check the column "opportunities" in the PPP website to know what to write about. Better still take time to explore the PPP website so that you can familiarise with it. Sorry for the long comment. :D

Ratu Syura said...

You know what? Don't worry too much about it.. Just have fun and continue blogging like you normally do. You'll pick things up naturally as they come. :)

Deana E said...

i don't know if yours have been approve but it will take 3 months old blog to be approved. so when you reach 3 months, you apply. i have started my blog in february but i don't have enough post for last 90 days so that is the reason they reject. so i will apply again end of the month. it's quite easy once yours is approve..meanwhile just write what you want to write,don;t worry too much about it. they will check your blog before approving.

queen quirin said...

I've applied for PPP only yesterday actually. erm same like carol my blog baru 3 bulan bah. but well as what have been adviced will be blogging like usual. Not worried actually but just wondering how and what is the best way. Thanks guys for the advice.

carolchs said...

yup...they've said it all..just blog the way u blog before...the idea that links to PPP will come naturally...

queen quirin said...

baik che'gu. Terima kasih che'gu