Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

The In thing this era

I was born in the era that computer is still not the in thing. Where typewriter is the only technology that we can use to replace our handwriting. PayPerPost? hmmm I think people at that era will strat scratching their heads wondering "What on earth is that?". At that point of time, the only way you'll be paid through writing is when you produce your own book or you send your writing to the paper. But then that also you need to have a very good vocabulary and fantastic ideas so to attract people to buy your book or to attract the publisher and pleased them so that they publish your story. That difficult to be paid through writing.

Now, at this new era, without having a very fantastic brain in writing and flowery words, you can still write, publish it and be pad for it. Waw!!! that's great isan't it?.....What am I talking about? well of course the PayPerPost or as other blogger called it PPP.

I am new in this blogging thing. As I was doing my usual blog hopping, I read a lot about this PPP and wonder what exactly is this PPP? Well one of my friend told me that I can get money by doing this PPP. Frankly I was not impressed at first. Why? Because I am not a writer. But reading people's review and comment about how they got their $$ and how they do it make me have this tough..."why don't I try and see how I do with it?" so here I am.. doing my PPP after being approved in the PPP family.I just wonder how by doing the PPP you can get the $$ ? well actualy, it is through the blog network. People visit you, people read and people tend to want to know what it is all about. That's what happen to me actually.

So you guys out there, why don't you try it as well and we see what happen and how good we are in writing. *laugh...laugh*





No comments: