Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pretender

I hate pretender. Especially those who pretend sick just to attract your attention. I hate them. Why? Simply because I don’t like to see people get sick. I will have this awful feeling or so called worried sick feeling and it hunt me and really make me stress.

I hate pretender. So what if they pretend to be rich or powerful I don’t care a damn about that but I hate people who pretend to be sick in front of me and making those s****d sound. It really breaks my heart IF it is true BUT it is NOT AT ALL.

Hey YOU! Yes YOU! I saw you earlier being healthy and when you saw me you act like you have been sick for ages. ARGH!!!!!!!! Do you know that you have hurt me so much that I feel it is not worth to be nice to you.

Just get out of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you..I HATE ppl pretending to be sick when u saw them earlier punya healthy kan? Kin hot tul!
BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog ;)

queen quirin said...

tu la... Bikin panas.

No prob. Selalu jugak me singgah sana your blog. U pun rajin2 lah bertandang ya