Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lazy bug strike

Read in Che'gu Carol's The Guru guru life on how lazy and blank she was in updating her Blog (Che’gu sorry kalau salah interpret) and at this moment ME TOO!!!! In fact there’s a lot need to be done and written here but the brain just don’t want to cooperate with me.

I even have my two months performance report to be prepared before my Board Meeting this coming Friday and I haven’t jot a single word nor figure. Die la like this.

Maybe because of the too many things to do make the brain don’t want to cooperate with me. I even have not look for any assignment to do. I haven’t visited any f the sponsor for an assignment. How to get extra income like this? *sigh* I even got easily sleepy now. Can’t even open my eyes on my way back from office. (luckily DH yang driving) Don’t tell me that the age is catching up. Ahahaha am I getting old?

Nahkan…nahkan… *slap* it’s the bug again. Okey got to go and look for the insect repellent.

4 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Maybe you should just relax and stop thinking about your blog for a while.. take a break.. concentrate on your work and your family, and when the time comes to blog, you'll feel more refreshed and full of ideas. hehehe.. just a suggestion from silly me! take care dear! :)

queen quirin said...

nooo..not silly lor... good idea but blogging has became one of my "must do" in my daily routine and feel like ages if I skip for 2 days.

have fun

Anonymous said...

Hi quirin,

By this time, perhaps the lazy bug has already fled from your zone. Hehe...

Yup, I was so lazy wanna do the typing and think. I mean, I do have all the juicy stories i wanna tell but to put them in articulate words and paragraph. I sooo malas. And yes, it may due to my day time work which is catching up a lot lately. Sometimes, I'll have to stay until 5pm at school for extra activities or extra classes. So, by the time I reached home, ingat mau tidur saja. Or if not, just check emails and blog hop. :)

So next time when this bug come visiting again, paham2 lah kita tu kan. Like Syura said, take a break! Have a Kit Kat! LOL!

Happy Sunday!

queen quirin said...

Ya take a break and have a kit kat. That's what I do over the weekend. hehehe didi even touch the computer. After church went to breakfast, reach home and Zzzzzzzz till Mid day. Wah what a "productive" day for me over the weekend.