Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just one of those days

Frustrated. That what I am feeling right now. Afraid that’s the other word that is hunting me now. No…no.. I am not talking about ghost if that’s what you have in mind.
I am frustrated that what I am extremely expecting to happen did not happen as it was suppose to be. Afraid because of the possibility of not being able to get the thing happen as I want it to be.
Have faith that’s what people always said. Well I have been trying to build up my faith higher as what it had been but it keeps on slipping like a “mini” landslide after half day of rain. Life isan’t meaningful without one. And as the days goes by and the age catching up, the frustration keeps on building up in me replacing the faith that I have been trying to build a retaining wall on it.
Maybe I haven’t tried hard enough. Maybe I didn’t pray hard enough. Maybe..maybe… I need to go away from all this and built up my faith back. I really need to go to place that I can take a rest and enjoy. A very quiet place where no one around except me and the nature.

*tsk..tsk..tsk..*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be patient... Sometimes things happen when you least expect it to happen. Think less of it so you won't stress yourself and it will come naturally.. Cheers!

queen quirin said...

Thanks Mi. True enough but sometimes the patient has it's own limit where when we reach the level, its just unbearable.