Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Debts o debts

I always wish that I am still at the age of 11 to 18 where I don’t need to think or bother about how to look for money or how to pay my debts. At this age, I have to think of ways to pay for my car loan as well as to clear up the credit cards debts. Luckily I only have two credit cards at this moment and only one actively being utilized. Talking about how discipline I am huh.

I still vividly remember the first credit card I have is when I just started work. Just a few month and I already have my credit card. That’s great. Actually all this while (while still at school) I always thought that those people who have credit cards is the one who earn a fortune. I thought that they are the only one whose qualify for all sorts of credit cards. And I always envy them for having that card (Of course. Meaning that they can buy a lot right?). Less that I know that people with credit card is the one who will be having a lot of debt and less that I know that I will be one of them now. Great.

With the increasing figure in my credit card statement every month, I think I need some advice here. Not that I don’t need credit card, but I need advice on the best offer and what I should have and should not have. Ok I think I’ll visit bad credit loans. I hear that they can provide all the necessary information and guidance especially for those who have “bad credit”. After all I am planning to build my own house soon so better get started now.


No comments: