Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I...

I want to look for a new job.

I should start doing it now. Seriously. I can't take this anymore. This is too much. I am doing a job for a manager and I am not even been given an acting post. Damn!! Ever felt like you are over utilised and get tired of it? Ever run the section all by yourself ALONE? Doing all the account, sales, admin., all by yourself!!!! arghhhhhhh. This is way too much already. I can't perform for I have a lot to do that I don't know which one to do first. Okey you will say pick the most important first to do but EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT!!!! Its month end and the closing is screaming to be done and submission need to be done but I haven't even done the analysis yet!!!!

The good news is, I've submitted some of my job application. Hahahaha hopefully it will happen soon and I wish good luck to the new person here. eh wait.. is it too soon for me to say that? ok lets reserve it and see.

*praying hard*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*big hugs* i really hope you'll get a better job Quirin (the one where you'll be appreciated well.) Hang in there k.. God bless..

DONNA said...

all the best..

queen quirin said...

Thanks guys. ya hopefully this time I can do things that i love to do and be appreciated with it.

Hehehe office you all ada kerja kosong? :D just asking. I know...I know... have to apply through SPA8

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Quirin! I hope you'll find a good job! :)

*Hugs*

queen quirin said...

Hi Cindy. Thanks ya hopefully. pray for me.

*big hugs*