Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Make wishes come true

Christmas is just around the corner. In exact counting, it is 6 days left for Christmas. Time really flies. I have done half of the Christmas shopping. Well it is only of the present shopping though. I still remember when I was just a little kid, waiting eagerly under the beautiful decorated Christmas tree to receive presents and hoping that all my wishes will come through inside the presents. Sometimes it does come through but most of the times you just have to accept what ever it is inside the boxes. I really wish I have picture taken of us. There must be hundreds of faces expressions you can see. Be it a happy face, or a disappointed face.

Now it is even easy to store your pictures. You don’t have to print it out. You can buy those digital frames and it can even store a lot of your pictures. More over, you don’t have to flip it over as the pictures will change as per the time set. As easy as that? Yes.. I stumble into this website "got a wish" that tells you about this digital frame. I think this is a perfect gift. Oh and this frame can receive pictures through the net. That wondeful.

I will surely buy this frame but wait, I don’t think my paypal account is enough (not being doing any paid post and my account have dried up from the heavy usage). What shall I do? I wish that I am a resident of the United States or Washington D.C. You see, CEIVA Digital Photo Frame is organizing a contest amd as a winner, you will receive $500.

got a wish ? Visit the above web sites and enter the contest. You got to sits on santa's lap you know

Post?slot_id=

No comments: