Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want..

... for Christmas is ;-

"I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need,
I don't care about the presents,
Underneath the Christmas tree,
I Just want you for my own,
More than you can ever know,
Make my wish come true,
all I want for Christmas is.......
YOU"

* A wonderful day with Hubby (which we never have the chance to spent our us time with all the responsibilities)
* To see lots of happy faces receiving their presents
* Feels the Christmas spirit again (Since I think I lost it long time ago)
* And the most important thing is I want this for Christmas....

* drum roll*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
but if it is impossible to get this (which I think "it is" Impossible), this also can lah :D
p/s This message is especially dedicated to.... you know who. lol :D *wink*

2 comments:

Deana E said...

aik..mula mula..all i want is YOU..Then ganti to NIXON tu..hehehe just kidding la..

queen quirin said...

HEHEHE.. YOU refers to "the" Nikon la.. hehehehe.. how's ur xmas preparation?

Hugs to sona ya