Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another breakaway

Remember I ever blog about my short breakaway to JB and Singapore somewhere in August? Well last week was my yet another “SHORT” breakaway and this time its local as in within the Land Below The Wind.

Well its actually an engagement trip. You see, Hubby’s cousin is the main figure for this trip actually. He’s getting engaged with a Labuan lass. Congratulations to Mr. Ivan Lai and Fiancée Ms. Bernadette (forgot the surname). However, we took this opportunity to la tour de Labuan.. hehehehe A simple breakaway that is.

My last visit to Labuan is where back in 2003 or 2004 can’t remember but its on working visit and for only about ½ day. I still remember my 1st visit to Labuan Island. It was somewhere in the late 90’s and we went there by Ferry Labuan. A journey which I don’t want to remember cause I vomited all the way to Labuan and from Labuan. What a journey. Last weekend however, we use the Menumbuk-Labuan Ferry which took us 1 ½ hour to reach each destinations. Tiring journey indeed, but this time I really enjoy it.

Enough said. This is the picture taken using my canon Powershot A470 (kesian kan not even slr *sob..sob*) …. A memorable “short” breakaway..

Lama lagi ka mau sampai ni? (Ms. Juliet of What's Hot)





(on our way home..ni la kerja gila bergambar siring jalan tengah panas)

p/s who want to join me to Jakarta next year? This one will surely be a long 8 days breakaway.

6 comments:

carolchs said...

Mesti kau sdh booking ticket to Jakarta ni kan? Hehehe...

My SIL has already plan for our next year vacation and I am VERY excited about it. Hope to see Kangaroo!!!

queen quirin said...

hehehe aussie carol?...wanna follow...

olnetta jiliwin said...

Bukan mentua ko ka tu baju pink tu? hehehe so sporting! :-)

queen quirin said...

ya mentua sa la tu. heheh dia terikut kami punya gila2 bah tu. hehehe

Shemah said...

woww.. bestnya pi jakarta ya.. I cancel all my plans to go anywhere after my nephew passed away tu.. macam tia best pula kami mau planning apa2 so soon after that..

But maybe next year we'll plan on going somewhere.. :)

queen quirin said...

shem - agreed. nevermind. there's always tomorrow right.