Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

> _ <

What a hectic weekend last weekend.. I didn't get to spend the "me" time and I was way too tired to even switch on the PC (though hubby switch it on for him to update his premier league and FB)..

I went for the PTD PAC assessment at Intan Sabah Campus and gosh it was really tiring.. well tiring for me since I haven't been exercising for the past 6 month (duh..) We have to do sit ups, pumping and all under the hot sun.. just imagine what my face will look like now..(burning!!) and as early as 4.00 am, a group of us went to fishing (mesti la di laut kan...--> this one I love. :)). The sad thing is to see the coral which is not as beautiful as it is before. Blame it to the human being for destroying it.

Well that will be all. Boring update right.. well yeah..

p/s Chirstmas is just next week and I haven't done any Christmans shooping yet.. Guess no new dress this year either but need to shop for the christmas present....budget..budget..

No comments: