Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

When everything at your finger tips

The modern technology makes everything's easy for us or should I say everything at our finger tips. What am I talking about? well I always read about people's experience making a purchase online and how easy it is for them. I for one never believe or should I say trust in this type of business. Being someone who does not easily trust people, I makes it difficult for me to trust and to make any purchase online.

Hubby did became one of the online scam where he was looking for PSP2 and found someone who want to sell a brand new PSP2 with a very low price. I was against it but he really have made up his mind that he made the transfer. The result..until now he did not receive anything.

Well not everybody is that bad right? No?..one of my friend made a lot of money from online business. He sell car online and now he earn a lot. There's a lot of online site which we can do these type of business. One of it is this market place. You just advertise your job offer and someone will answer you immediately and what make it special is that the market place is within your community. Meaning, you know who you are dealing with. That makes things even easier.

Right, I think, I should start thinking what should I offer.


2 comments:

carolchs said...

Must make sure the sites/person you are dealing online is a trusted one. How to know that? Read reviews from others or ask people about it. Laptop sia beli online...iPad hubby pun beli online...but of cos, it's from the trusted website...not buying from intermediate person. Beli baju online lagi lah sia selalu hehehe

queen quirin said...

ya exactly but being me, I don't easily trust ppl so even with all the good review, I still think twice. As to buying baju online, I envy ppl like you chegu. you can fit to any size. Kalau body mcm saya ni. adui menyesal kemudian hari pun tada guna