Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And the new semester begin


Yesterday was the first day or should I say semester reopens for University students (or is it only for UiTM student?)..On Sunday I went to one of the Hyper mall near my home and bump into someone I know, buying stationaries for the new semester and suddenly the memories strike back..

10 years back in year 2000, I was in my final year taking my degree. I still remember what a struggle we went through to complete our thesis and to sit for our finals until to the extend of wishing that we can Google for the questions that will come out in the exams.At that time pimple is our main concern as lack of sleep is a norm in our daily life. Not forgetting the house rent to pay of course. And at that particular time I for once can't wait to leave those exams word i.e study world.. never did I know that one day I still have to sit for another test. The driving test.
Frankly, when I took my driving written test, I did not study and was too confident that i will fail the test. That's how severely I hate exams or test. Luckily I pass the exam by scoring 16/20. A borderline mark as what people says. How I wish at that time we already have DMV site to help us, I will surely not hate exams.... sigh.... the moerdern world makes everything almost possible..

2 comments:

carolchs said...

Ko sambung Master degree kah Quirin?

queen quirin said...

no la...was dreaming to but looking at my daily time, I don't think I can manage now. but it is one of my dream tho