Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me baking ?


ok.. I am in the mood of baking and I want to "learn" to bake this


Actually I have thought of baking cake for donkey years but I can't bring myself in doing so.. Maybe when I have my own house, I'll start baking as I owned the kitchen and all the cutlery.. Meanwhile I just keep on dreaming.

I took the picture above from here --> table for 2..or more ... the writer even give the "how to bake" guide.. Then I "really have to bake this"...gosh..

O If any of you read this and want to donate your oven (big one that can bake 1kg cake that is), than you are most welcome. :D

2 comments:

Juliet Felicity said...

you can bake in d house that u currently staying as u dont have to wash all the utensil that u've used.muahahahhahaah

queen quirin said...

huh!...ahahaha endada oven yg basar bahhhh..