Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tik,tik, the clock is tiking

Monday 06 September 2010

Its Monday again and I am saying that I can't wait for Friday to come. Yes!!! People say that this Friday is Hari Raya so I would like to take this opportunity to wish those of you who are celebrating Hari Raya,



Meanwhile some of you may notice that I have changed my blog layout. I have been thinking of changing it few times before but I got lazy especially when looking for hundred and hundred of layout. So just bear with me for the time being ya.

And I also put the daisy tiker as I am counting the special days in my life. Yes our wedding anniversary, Faith's age and also our next vacation. With the tense, rush and things going around me, plus hearing people going for holiday (my dad and sister is at Korea-China at the moment), Chequ Carol is enjoying her holiday in Perth with the hubby, Sis-in law just came back from Manila, etc.. Arghhh I so wanna go for holiday... bah cepat-cepat la masa berlalu.. (hance the title of this entry).

Ok enough rambling..need to complete some of my task...

No comments: