Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Never ending story

Monday 13th September 2010

It's Monday and I am all alone in my office. Well there is some staff at the other department but in mine I am alone. I repeat ALONE..

Nevermind. I have the office for me alone and I am loving it actually. hehhe

I am actually cracking my brain on what are the prefect reason to put in my appeal letter to change the status of my land. I am actually planning to built my house on my small paddy land which before I can get my housing loan, I have to change the status of the land from agriculture to homestead.

Is there anyone out there ever came across this matter and do you have any advice on how to go about it? I am stuck here and I need to do this fast I mean REALLY FAST.

*count my blessing*

2 comments:

Juliet Felicity said...

Tanya c Anita dia mesti ada pengalaman orang buat mcm tu.Or else p tanya orang2 yg sdh buat rumah di sawah tanya durang apa alasan durang bagi time tukar tu status

queen quirin said...

tanya Anita ko bilang. dia pun indak tau apa mo tulis huhu