Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Start your day with a simple prayer




Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day.
I thank you for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.

You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything I will do, say or think that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness.
Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and everyday to clear my mind so that I can hear from you.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
And give me the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't fond their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who don't know you intimately.
I pray for those that don't believe.

But thank You that I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member in their households.
I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes,
that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this know there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater that God.
Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.
Amen