Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saving the planet


Are you joining the Earth Hour tonight at 8.30 to 9.30 pm? I am sure will..

Surely most of you have known about this worldwide call to switch off lights for one hour right? Well what harm it will do to us if we join the campaign? No harm at all. We will even show our concern on the global climate change. Don't you agree with me that nowadays it is super-dupper hot outside especially in the afternoon? Something clearly need to be done. Lets start saving the world from this simplest step. Join the Earth Hour and help a step to make this world a better place to live.

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

I'm glad I participated in Earth Hour. I had fun! :D

queen quirin said...

Me too... I love it..