Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Desperately


Yes I desperately need something new to amuse me.

I desperately need a project to do to really occupy my mind.. At this moment I only have my piles of office work to do and that's it. I am getting more and more active in accumulating fats and gray hair.
Please anybody out there or whoever out there, help me!!! or anyone wanna sponsor me an SLR so that I can go photo hunting.. hehehe

HELP!!!!!!!

8 comments:

carolchs said...

:)

my hubby woke up this morning and said, 'im lazy to go to work.'

must be the work load lah i guess...hehehe

hang in there quirin :)

queen quirin said...

Ya I think its because of the work load.. mcm mau resign n open up my own business.. hey tell ur hubby lets team up n open up a photography business (dia tukang gambar I tukang cari client) wah.. angan2 this

carolchs said...

Good idea!
Tapi dia tu blm confident bah go all out. Sia pula yg gerigitan. :)

queen quirin said...

HEHEHEHe nvm, let him take time. mana tau dia buli tambah pengalaman now then baru start the business

Donna said...

so desperate ka??.. ba,ko atur kita punya 2nd reunion. this time buat grand sikit. overnite somewhere ka... buli cari sponsor.. buat commiteela.

tapi masa tu indatau kalau sesuai bulan 5. yang penting before August kio.

:)

queen quirin said...

soooo very desperado sudah ni Moi... haiya sa atur mana best punya.. ko la atur bah..ko kan besa buat benda2 begini.. for me yg tia p mana2 ni anytime also can bah :)

Donna said...

ko la yg terrer bab-bab cam nie. ba, buat la. masing2 bertanya suda nie. nanti kita buat meeting pasal tu 2nd reunion

queen quirin said...

ya meeting lg bagus. so bila mau buat meeting? you arrange for it (time, date and vanue)..:)