Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bulan empat is April

Two more weeks and it's April...

I can't wait for that month to finally come...
I have a lot to do at work that I wish the time can wait for me but still I can't wait for April to come. Not that I can't wait to fool someone, nor does it's the month I was born (I am June baby...*wink..wink*) but something that I am about to do which makes me can't wait for Dear Ms April to come...

*talking to me self*.. sabar...sabar..keep yourself busy and without knowing it, it's already April..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next step in the relationship commitment ladder? :-)

queen quirin said...

hehehehe No Ben. I am already married. The next step in relationship commitment ladder is to became mother which I have not achieve and still looking forward for it.