Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today in me


* We have been working in a not very conducive office for more than 1 week now. The aircond is out and it is damn hot in the office..and I am sweating like nobody business.

* I have to settle a lot of outstanding claims and bear with a very high demand from the higher management. Think need to go for plastic surgery and add another two sets of hand and bigger RAM in my brain...

* My internet line have finally been restored but UNFORTUNATELY I am unable to excess FB.. WHAT?! the site have been blocked? Come on.. We still do our work what... Dear IT people, if any of you reading this, please let us have the excess to FB.. pleaseeeeee...

* Hubby is at home sick. He is having gastric attack and I am worried here in the office. Can't wait to go home and nurse him...

*What am I talking about? I don't know, its just that I have nothing interesting to write about and I am soooooo stressed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo is funny. Talk about starting young! LOL!

queen quirin said...

soo cute kan... LOL