Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hair issue

note : This post is actually dated 2nd February 2009.


It's not EVERYDAY that I love the way my hair act. But today Ms. Hair is just behaving the way she was suppose to behave.
The only thing that I need to do now is to get some treatment for her and I am sure she will always behave as what she was suppose to do.Was thinking of straightening her but hubby said I have been wearing straight hair ever since. So that's mean a no no to rebonding. Maybe I'll be getting a digital perm (that's so out to date fashion right? no?)

........errrrr... what am I talking about? nothing. Just a simple Monday mumbling..

good day peeps

2 comments:

olnetta jiliwin said...

Moi, mcm filem ju on ko buat gmbr mcm ni kehkehkeh

queen quirin said...

hehehehe takut? hehehehe nasib tu kulit indak putih berabis kan