Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

IT's in the air

Note : This is a very belated post..

When I was still at a very young age of teenagers, Valentine's Day is most of the awaited day where at that point of time you'll know if there is anybody keeping an eye on you.

I have a lot of funny and worth been written down in our life journal memories on this very day those days. However one thing that I never received is "Life" flowers. I still remember one of the close friend said to me.."sorry aaa bunga plastik saja. Mahal bah bunga hidup" (sorry only fake flowers. Can't afford those real flowers).. hehehe lucu kan siap got defence statment lagi.

But as years goes by, for me Valentine's day is just another day. I just wish that today I can be with those people that I really care about and meet my friends. So Happy St. Valentine's Day to all of you.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


No comments: