Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

My o my...

OMG I feel like it had been ages since I last posted anything in my dear diary. My personal thoughts I mean.

Actually as I promised before (not that I've been asked to do it actualy. hehehe) I was suppose to post about the kampung-kampung Treasure hunt pictures, but I haven't got the copy from the so called photographer. (Boss if you are reading this don't forget the copy I asked from you ya). Well I should have my own copy but DH left the camera at home pulak. *sigh* It is all because of the flat tire and the alarming engine light. Arghhhh what a day.

Ok last Saturday is a really extra ordinary busy day for me.The day start off as early as 8 am and the day also start with an early rain. How I wish I can still continue my beauty sleep at that hour. Being the organizer for the whole event is very tiring but surely it's fun. As the "Setiasasusah" (Secretary a.k.a Setiausaha), yours truly was the Urusetia and have to arrange for the re-schedule of event. (Remember I wrote about the rain). The whole sukan tradisi finally ended at 4.45pm. oh not forgeting the mini Bazar. Yours truly also have to take care of the mini funfair.(Wah such an ironlady).

7.00 pm the night event start of with all the activities including the fashin show for all the beautiful little girls, followed by the body building by the cute skinny little boys and the highlight of the night, the "Unduk Ngadau" contest.

Enough said. I will upload the pictures soon. as for now, have to go for my review. Fingure crossed that the O and the H is functioning. Wish me luck.

No comments: