Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

COOK WON

CONGRATULATIONS to Rocker David Cook for being crowned the new American Idol. The 25-year-old chap won the competition with 56% of the record 97.5 million votes cast in the Season 7 finale.

Personally I favor David Archuleta to win this competition for his consistent performance since the very beginning. But being at the 2nd place doesn’t mean that he can’t pursue his dream right. People already know him so he can sell his masterpiece.

Cook winning also is a very fair result for he is not bad as well. Even being the slow bloomer, I think he got the talent. Thumbs up to both David and may both of you have a bright future in your career.

Talking about reality show, I really hope that the winner for this year’s AF will be the one who really have the talent. Well frankly I won’t be surprise if the one with no talent, and tone deaf will win the competition just because he perform well in ONE particular concert. Talking about the kind hearted Malaysian right. “Biar buruk yang penting kesian” (no matter how bad he sing as long as we support for sympathy).

I am not a fan of this program anymore and I only watch the weekly concert to fill in my time at weekend. But I heart this girl “STACY” from of course the land below the wind. Well of course one of the reasons is that she’s from Sabah but she’s talented. She can really sing.

Well lets wait and see but I think I already guess who will win.

No comments: