Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday shoutouts


Just a short entry.

I think I need to wish all of my friends be it in this blogsphere or not who are celebrating their birthday today or most properly this month of MAY a very



HAPPY




and




Many happy returns




BIRTHDAY!!!


This one also especially goes to Shemah ,KadazanBonita, Aunt Euginie and Sis Dympna.


p/s forgive me if I've missed anybody but this one also especially goes to YOU, YOU and YOU.

4 comments:

Shemah said...

Thanks so much Quirin! Really made my day!! :) *hugs*

queen quirin said...

You are most welcome dear. Hope u r feeling well now *big hugs* to you

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww...thank you so much!!! Appreciate this shout out :D Happy,happy me. :D Hugs!!!

queen quirin said...

Welcome darling. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and the year ahead

*big hugs*