Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

You Will always be remembered

I was browsing through all the status and notification posted in fb when I came across this sing which I share in my earlier post.

Something in this song touch me and I googled for the Divine Mercy prayer..
The following prayer really touch me that I cried inside:-

Divine Mercy for the Unborn

For all the helpless little children who die in the womb of their mother, I pray that all of these little souls will be given eternal life by Our Lord Jesus Christ, through His Divine Mercy and I beg Jesus that I be allowed to spiritually baptise a little souls born dead and I do so by saying: I baptise you (give a name, preferably a saint's name) in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit ....
"I have called you by your name, you are mine" (Is. 43:1)

You see, before I conceive My little Faith, I was blessed and got pregnant in October 2008, but was immediately told (after I went for my first check) that there might be something wrong with my baby. True enough, 2 weeks after that I lost the embryo. No sign of development or even a heartbeat... I cried and cried. The hubby was the one who gave me strength and encouragement that maybe God Love him / her more and will bless us with another beautiful child.

But even though now I was blessed with my beautiful little Faith, I will always remember my little miracle that open my eyes and give me faith that someday he/ she will send an angel to me. Mama will always remember you even you are with us only for a short while.

Amen

No comments: