Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I really need you

Yes! that's the exact word that suit what I am feeling right now. Well don't get me wrong...I am not referring to human being per say..

With the workload and environment around me, and also "No Vacation" year for us last year,
I can't wait for my next out of county vacation this coming end of February.

Yeas your heard me right there. I am going for a vacation. Out of Malaysia vacation. Of course I am dragging along my little Faith and the papa as well. mana best pigi vacation sendiri-sendiri kan.

As my tiker above calculate, I have another 1 month 6 days to go and I'll be off enjoying myself out. Lame but hey at least I am making myself happy.

Cherrio...

ps :- actually my little brother ask me to update my blog. Was suppose to update about Little Faith new development but since the vacation thingy is the main thing in my mind and I am at my "beautiful" office at the moment, so here I am bro. hehehe

ps1:- oh wanna know where about I will be off too? That too you have to wait. yay

3 comments:

Juliet Felicity said...

tau tia pa. Bukan urang mo tau pasal cuti ko.urang mo tau pasal mika sama video dia.

carolchs said...

sia ingat sia salah masuk blog bis blog theme ko sama mcm sia punya travel blog pnya theme hehehe

bah cant wait to hear about ur vacay soon! you deserve every bit of it bah...

queen quirin said...

Juliet- ko dengki tu kan...hahahah

Chegu - ya I've realized it few months ago when i read about your perth trip...

Yes..yes... can't wait.. hehhee i think my stats in FB also tell the world about my excitment. LOL