Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Milestone

11th August 2010 and today she's officially 8th Month old.

Who am I talking about? Well she's none other than my beautiful princess. Little Faith Sinundu. She brought light and happiness in our life that a day without her around really gave a big impact in me.

I thank God Almighty for answering my prayer and gave me my baby.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." and I am loving each and everything of this
baby Faith at 1 month old

"When you become a mother, you stop being the picture and start being the frame." - She really have changed me


Baby faith at nearly 7 month ++ (my little rascal)

"The words “I love you” and a little hug from a child is a piece of heaven." - You really are a piece of heaven to Papa and Mama darling

*Hugs*

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Awww.. besar sudah si Mika.. where did the time go? So fast masa berlalu.. hehe..

Deana E said...

boleh sudah process no 2 moi...hehe

queen quirin said...

Mi- ya besar suda. It feels like baru yesterday I gave birth to this little racsal and now she's already 8 months old. How time flies

Deana - hehe maybe next year la moi. Nanti kena mara Dr coz I gave borth last time tru C-Sec. but If god permits earlier y not kan. hehhe

CJane said...

Happy 8th months old Mika! Wahhh.. cepatnya si Mika besar sudah oh kan? How time flies!

Also, she looks a bit like my niece oh. So cute! :D

queen quirin said...

MIKA @ FAITH : Thank you Auntie Cindy...*hugs*

ya Cin how time flies..soon she'll be 1 yr old. alallaa

carolchs said...

awww punya cute dia punya expression in photo no2.

queen quirin said...

chegu-hehehe i also didn't expect dia pandai begitu.