Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

2011 travel plan

19th August 2010

Since we do not have any travel plan for this year apart from going to Penang for my conference last July, we have make and committed to three visitng program next year. Yes as what us Sabahan always say kasi malatup sama dia .


By end of February Hubby, Little Faith, yours truly and three other couples (of course they are my friends) will be going for a 5d4n trip to MANILA...Can't wait..can't wait.

In July (God Willing) we might be going to MELAKA for my conference. Well I am already qualified and they were saying that Melaka night be the next destination. Hmm never been to this one particular place so of course I am looking foward for this trip too. Hopfully it is not as disappointning as my trip this year. Dear Organizer (I don't know if you guys read my blog) but can you guys make the coming conference more interesting? Can we go to more interesting places?

And before we have time to breath, the first week of August we will be going to Kuching. This one to bring the In Laws visits their family there. A 6d5n visit to Kuching. This time around I MUST make sure that I visit those places that I didn't manage to visit on my first visit. Places like the Chienese Tample, walking along the waterfront AT NIGHT, etc..etc.. I am sure those of your who have been to Kuching have more place of interest to suggest. Care sharing?

And hubby's cuzzie also told us that at that particular time we will be able to join the famous Food Fair. nyum..nyum.. that's the perfect time to visit then.
So yeah that's my travel plan or should I say travel program for next year. Can't wait for the time to come. Meanwhile this year is the time to save...save...save...

until next post..

see ya

2 comments:

carolchs said...

thats already something to look out for 2011. exciting!

queen quirin said...

yup2... can't wait actually