Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Here come 2010

It's 2010 and I have not been a very good blogger for the whole 2009. You can actually count the number of post I've made. Reason being..? I am just plain lazy and blank the whole time through 2009. Hope It won't happen in 2010.I want to be a better person (lame..)
So What actually happen to me the whole year of 2009? after reading both Chegu Carol's and Mimi's blog, I decided I too need to jot down the happening in my life through out 2009. A Year to remember that is.

January - No interesting thing happen. I was counting the days to our breakaway.

February-We decided to start the "getting pregnant" procedure. After my MC last October, I was so depressed that I won't be able to conceive again so I agreed for the painful procedure again. But at the end of February, I received a very disappointing news. There is no visible eggs produced.Need to wait for another cycle for the procedure to be done again.

March-Busy with our church lucky draw. have to sell RM30,000 worth of tickets. Nothing so interesting
April- My 1st Journey out of Malaysia. Well I've been to Singapore in 2008 but it's only a day trip and I can't say that its a real trip right. But this time, We are off to Bandung & Jakarta. A journey to remember and hubby said next trip is Manila. hehehe

May-Found out that I am actually pregnant and it's already 6 weeks. OMG!! Praise the Lord. No wonder My "Auntie" haven't visited me since February. A miracle indeed. A blessing from the above.

June - November - Nothing really interesting happen. Well come to think of it, there is one occasion that really interesting. We organized our class of 90-92 (form 1A to 3A) SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin reunion. Not everybody manage to make themselves available tho but its a night to remember indeed.

December- I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, chubby and big baby girl through c-sec. Was advised to do so since she's big. born at 3.975kg. O ya She was born on the 11th Dec 2009 (111209). The Papa and yours truly decide to name her FAITH SINUNDU DULAKIM. A name bearing lots of meaning.

So that's about it. my journey through 2009. not much memories but truly a memorable one. Happy new year 2010.

9 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy new year, Q! Faith (aka Mika) is really a miracle baby and I am so happy for you.. I hope mine happen soon.. hehehe

bZbee said...

wah..congrates....on your NB Faith....hehe..your journal..so bland one ooo...i think mine has a sad ending...nantila i fikir fikir apa mau jot like yours..interesting pula...

Deana E said...

it's the best year for you for sure...2010 jangan lupa update k.im updating soon juga nie..lama sudah dormant hehe

queen quirin said...

Mimi-Have faith and you'll be given the miracle. That's y Faith (aka MIKA) was given to me. Always pray for you.


bzbee-Thanks.will be waiting for ur entry :D

Deana-Yup its the ebst year for me..hehehe i am sure you have a lot to update in 2010.

Shana said...

she's so cute! bestkan ada baby?hehhe

queen quirin said...

Shana- ya best ada anak shana. tidur pun x cukup

Juliet Felicity said...

ada ko lupa lagi satu even time 2009....

zan said...

congrats quirin!! really happy for you! such a big and adorable baby oh :) take care!

queen quirin said...

Juliet-apa yg bulan Feb? wakakaka biar la lupa

Zan-Thanks. You take care too