Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Faith

I was suppose to be so free especially in updating my blog but until to date I have only done one post for this year. Now I know, taking care of your own baby is not as easy as abc. But of course I am grateful for the miracle that God gave to me. And its always a joy to me as I see my baby grows day by day.

Talking about growing up, Faith reach her 1 month old being born in this world on the 11th January 2010 but we only celebrate her full moon on the 16th Jan since the 11th falls on Monday. Thanks to all who have made themselves available on that day to attend baby Faith's full moon. Here are some pictures of Faith aka Mika taken during that day. Didn't hire professional photographer but I think this also can la kan.




Thanks to Shermalyn for this beautiful n cute cake. Mika loves it



(mama who's all this people?)

Soon She'll be 2 month old and I will be back to work. I can't imagine how it will be since now I am devoting my time 24 7 for my princess. We'll see how things goes.


Till next post (which I don't know when), hugs.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Wah...Mika is growing up quick la! Syiok oh kan? Happy Full Moon baby Mika!

queen quirin said...

Hi auntie Mimi. Ya she really grows up quick. I feel like just yesterday she was born and she's already 1 month old. that remind me of how old I am. hehhee

carolchs said...

awww she's so adorable. mata dia punya bulat and her hair...doiii lebat.

happy full moon baby mika!
*hug*hug*

queen quirin said...

thank you auntie carol