Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Help I am Addicted!!!

I have to blame Cindy on this addiction that I am having now. Yes you hear me right. I am addicted and it keeps on bugging me if I didn't touch it for even a few minutes...

Well can't really balme you right Cindy? You just invite and I accepted it.

What exactly am I talking about? well it is actually this:-

Pet Society (damn I don't know how to import the picture to show to you guys here)

And yes you can find it in facebook. You can race, go shopping for all your house and personal accessories, feed other's pet and a whole lot more.Who else want to join me? come and fill up the village.

5 comments:

CJane said...

LOL!!!! So happy to see you around my neighborhood. We should go shopping together! Ahhh.. if only they make that possible!

Come visit my place anytime! :D

Deana E said...

hahaha i think i know but takut jadi addict also..

how are you moi?/

queen quirin said...

Ethel - ya hope cn go shopping with you kan. But I love all the things in the luxury lah.. have to look for more coins to purchase the goods.

Deana - Try it and you'll know. hehehe tapi takut pula nanti Sonali teda akwan main. eekkekeekk.. me getting better physically but emotionally will take sometime to heal. Keeping fingure crossed for the next chance.

CJane said...

Ya bah, those things at the Luxury shops mahal betul lah! ><

queen quirin said...

hehehe come lets look for part time job so that we can buy those things in Luxury