Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a simple update

It had been a while since I last updated this dear diary of mine. Life have been crazy around me these few weeks. A lots of ups and downs which thanks to the support from people around me, I am still here standing strong.

That's what life is all about and life must goes one right? no?...

I know a lot of you fellow bloggers are starting to plan and prepare for christmas..The Jolly Season for us. I myself are looking forward for it for it means end of the year and more work need to be settled for the year end closing. Life will be more hectic for me and I want to look for something which can help me to be myself again.

Enough said now. I need to start my daily routine of month end closing and gosh I have to do my 2008 budget.. chow and will update soon.

small talk :- some comment needed in my next post. So guys get your emotion and brilliant brain warm-up.

2 comments:

carolchs said...

hi quirin....


ya, it has been quite some time oh kan since u last update your blog.

yay...christmas is soon. cant wait!

Anonymous said...

queen quirin, that's right its xmas soon..hmm here in spore, they celebrate xmas early..i mean the celebration the xmas tree, the colourful lighting..will be out starting early nov..