Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mini Edition

*notes : this post supposed to be posted yesterday but due to the overly slow line, I post this today. so please bear with me ya*

Hi peeps,

Its Monday and as usual Monday is "the" day that I dread the most. Pity the day. Its actually just the emotional side of me bah kan. Anyway, congrats to Spain for winning the 2010 WC. I am not a fan, hubby does and more or less I got the updates of who won and who lost and even who won the bet the biggest. shhh that one I can't tell you who. hahaha..

Okay back to the title, I am actually referring to Sophie Kinsella's new book. "Mini shopaholic". I don't actually know that She's coming up with a new book, but thanks to my fulltime housewife sister at the moment, excitedly she informed me about this. Yes I can't wait for September to come.

Dunno if I am willing to by the hardcover edition, for I know it will be very expensive. But I know someone will surely buy it first.. Kan Chegu....LOL

But while waiting for September to come, I have 3 more books to finish up so I think I am well occupied till September.

Till then
cherio

4 comments:

Unknown said...

baru skrg sia masuk ko punya blog...huiyoohh hw i wish sia mcm ko buli blogging nasip sia teda masa & tia brapa minat... btw bie this book sia oredi pre-read hehehehe tp nda sanggupla read thru pdf file pjg lebar sakit biji mata it's a nice book sia pun tunggu this book heheheheh

Unknown said...

since sia teda google acc sia pakai ofc punya baa so jgn ko takajut hehhehehehee

Neng

queen quirin said...

alallaa neng..matai sa takajut sepa la Zainal abidin yg p baca blog sa n panggil sa bie bie lagi. huhu.. mimang takajut ni.

Bah kalu ko bili ni buku duluan ko jan lupa auntie ko d Kotiduvan minta pinjam kio. hehehe

Juliet Felicity said...

Itulah kerja housewife mengupdate apa-apa yang patut ahahahah and check out my blog there's something new and interesting heheheheh