Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

What's In My Mind....

......Right now? I am thinking of opening my own business.

Ever since Little Faith born, I have been thinking of spending more time with her. Well knowing that working mum will only have time to spend with their baby (s) at night or on weekend, having a good time together with your family is very limited. Of course this thought came into my mind because I enjoyed every second taking care of her. I have been thinking of setting up my own business long ago but until now I have not materialize it. One thing because I am not a risk taker. I am not willing to take risk especially with the current economic situation.

Second, I am not creative enough to start a small busniess which only needs your creativity. I know some of you have the talent of baking, sewing, makeup, photography, etc.

Third, the thing I love doing most is event organizing and this business needs a lot of kac-hing to start off with. Where on earth can I look for that bundle of $$? If only it is as easy as playing Petville on facebook.

Well this is not just a dream, I will (God willing) make this a reality. The only question is WHEN?

c ya

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Q, that's a good call, especially when it's for the right reason. Walt Disney used to say “All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them.”

All the best!

queen quirin said...

thanks mi. Yes all our dreams can come true IF we have the COURAGE. That's right. All I've written is just an excuses. The only thing I need is COURAGE. You've given me the exct words to my rumbling.

Hugs

Deana E said...

being a mum, that is a normal feeling. boleh ba tu..just make sure you have passion in what u intend to do and take it slow..pelan pelan, jadi juga tu.just make 1 single step dulu.my cake business pun i start in 2004 and last till now,see, few years ba, just that i'm quite tired and need a rest dulu. it's worth it.if not the money, it's the satisfaction that u have done something.

海瓜子Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.