Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why no update dear..?

As what I wrote in my previous update, I have not been updating this blog for as long as I can remember it and yesterday Hubby brought up the subject again..

"It seems like you have not been updating you blog."

"Ada juga la. I was thinking I want to update about the trip but can't find the time to upload the pictures" Being me, I give this lame excuses.

So I think when Hubby already talk about it I have to make it a point that I HAVE TO UPDATE MY BLOG. Why do I say this? because he seldom mention about my blog and I don't think he visit my blog that often. Imagine person who seldom read my blog also realize that I don't update. It means that my blog is becoming more and more LAME and BORING. Gosh need to do something about that.

Ok I promise to myself that I WILL UPDATE YOU DEAR DIARY. Soon Really soon...

4 comments:

carolchs said...

byk kerja bah kali u kan?
:)

queen quirin said...

kerja mmg banyak but last time also like this but still I make it a point to write... i think its the attitude. :D

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... Me also before but balik sudah lagi..
bah, bring it up my dear girl.. Miss reading you.. muah

Jenn

queen quirin said...

Thanks Jenn am trying to motivate me self to write. hehehe.. hope i'll be motivated soon