Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

24th ya

This is actually a birthday shout out to a lady who is celebrating her 24th Birthday today.. I might not be able to give you the "ACTUAL" birthday gift that you've asked for but I am definitely able to post a shout out here and give you a virtual present.

here's wishing you

HAPPY 24th Birthday

O this birthday wishes is especially to Ms. Olnetta Jiliwin of My life is between me, myself & I


p/s Also a wish to those of you who are celebrating your birthday, wedding or anniversary today. I know someone is getting married today

2 comments:

olnetta jiliwin said...

Hahaha tq darling! Nnt i bake cake 4 u again k hehehe

queen quirin said...

I wanna chocolate cheese cake this time
hehehehe