Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

We'll never know

Being a women is a very tough task. We are prone to almost all of the 36 critical illnesses, we have a huge task in our marriage life to our husband and kids, we also have responsibilities to our parents especially if we are the elders or the only daughter in the family. A huge and tough task indeed.

I was at the Likas Hospital last month for my review when I got bored while waiting and start to read those article there. I really scared me when I look at the effect of breast cancer and I nearly shed a tears when I think about their family especially their kids.

It says in the article that early detection is the best but some of us we know do not have the money to go for further check up like mammogram. Realizing this problem there is a site where you can contribute just by clicking at the following button and you are there contributing.

The Breast Cancer Site

The other interesting part about this site is that they a selling a lot of beautiful jewellery and this butterfly neck less really caught my eyes. santik woooo....


But this bracelet also look nice :-and also this one. :P

There's also a true story shared by the survivor and the clickers. A very touching stories I must say. So start clicking and help those who need it the most. We never know who will need it later. (Palis...palis)

No comments: