Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boleh Dapat ka?

Sister In-Law : Kak bila father's day ? (Sis when is father's day?)
Wife : 15th June
Husband : wah buli la celebrate satu kali tu. Jimat duit (Wah can celebrate together. Save my money)
Wife : *pull a long face*

Dear Hubby,
It's my 31st Birthday on the 16th June but I don't want to celebrate it with the fathers. (so selfish of me kan hehe) *lol* I don't want to celebrate it with a grand celebration just a nice romantic dinner just the two of us anywhere. We haven't really go for any romantic "dating" anymore right?

Darling,
I don't want an expensive gift I just want the followings:-

New better resolution digicam (since the old one went kaput)
A nice and peaceful vacation
A new anklet (must got blue thingy)
a tatoo... *waaaaaa I can't imagine me getting a tatoo*

(pssst... actually there's nothing interesting about my wish right.... *yawn*)

This is just a friendly reminder. :)


12 comments:

carolchs said...

wahhhhhh...ada list...hahaha

nanti dec sa pn mau kasi gift list, hint utk si sang suami. haha...anyways, tattoo?...hehe, that is one of my loooooooooong time wish list. ;)

queen quirin said...

*lol* do u think i'll have the guts to do it(tatoo)? takut woooo
:(

Anonymous said...

"friendly reminder" ? wakakaka hopefully your hubby did got the message. Nice a peaceful vacation?? hmm teringat pula time dulu2 sia pigi seaside traveller time kepala sia mo picah tension dgn masalah...tuh chalet di papar betul2 dpt bilik yang mengadap beach..entah masih ada kah tuh seaside travveler inn ah??? jalan papar lama kalau inda silap...

fie the elf said...

i love tattoos! i wanna get one too XD

queen quirin said...

urangranau. hehe he did got the msg. he read my blog out of the blue yesterday.:)

Traveller Chalet d kinarut tu. sign board masih ada but don't know if still got the business la. It's at Jalan papar baru.

Fie the Elf- I don't know if I have the guts to do it. Even kena ambil darah pun dekat mau pengsan. hehehe

bZbee said...

i like your wishlist....my b'day coming up too...cancerian bah..i want vacation...LOL....only me and the hotel staff to do my bidding...cuci kain...masak and sorts....no babies and laundry for me....LOL

queen quirin said...

wah good one. BTW I can't visit your blog dunno y. keep on being rejected

KaDusMama said...

bah..in case sia telupa wish kan..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!! :)

Danny D said...

Happy Birthday in advance.. hmm if you can get a tatoo like in 'Miami Ink' tu kan cute..

queen quirin said...

thanks kadus mama n master88. I am still thinking about the tatoo part. hehehe takut pulak sa sama tu mister jarum

Juliet Felicity said...

hahahahahaha LOL hahahaha Ketawa kuat2 hahahahahaha KFC fir dinner? hehe hmm... sounds familiar hehehe jimat duit bah. Sia sukung KIDUT!!! ahahahahah :P

queen quirin said...

taik ko ijau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!