Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's up AGAIN

Wendesday

I was on the way to Putatan via the Lintas bypass around 7pm when I got stuck in a bumper to bumper jam(Since my digicam went kaput recently, so no picture to prove but I am sure most of you know. This happen in the whole country!!!). Taught there's a roadblock or some accident in front but no. All of the car is waiting for their turn to pump petrol. Both of us (hubby and me) were in puzzled but soon after heard from the radio about the increase of petrol price. OMG petrol price have increased by 78 cents to RM2.70++ and diesel price by RM1 by midnight today!!!!. Gosh!!!!!

Did we join the crowd? nope. luckily we just bought a tank full last Monday and it's still full or else I think we will do the same.

This is crazy. I think we need to buy bike. The salary is not going to be raise soon (of us in the private sector) but the price of household and other goods have tremendously increased. Macam mana la mau hidup macam ni? (how to live like this?).

Havoc!!! The PM said something about giving rebate but I didn't quite catch it. Well guess I'll read it in the paper tomorrow. Meanwhile, I need to think for a plan to cover the hole in my purse each month.*sigh*

7 comments:

Danny D said...

The future price: Nasi Goreng Pataya - RM8.00 , Milo ping - RM2.70

Huh--sure die slowly la if like this.

The richer keep getting richer, the poorer will die fast.

queen quirin said...

agreed.. I just can't understand why things always not at our side the not so poor but far from being rich ppl.

Unknown said...

sometimes we wonder juga kan.. for siapa all this super shopping complexes... for tourist and rich people, for us.. just jalan2 only lah makan angin and masuk angin..

queen quirin said...

:)) ya setuju. Most of the time I went in the shopping complexes empty handed and came out also empty. sometimes masuk pasar ikan bawa keluar bau ikan jak.

Deana E said...

dunno what to say already.have to makan di rumah ja la nie..no more makan kadai selalu..

Danny D said...

Maybe byk juga ba org kaya di KK ni, yg tauke sarang burung, tauke ladang getah, tauke ladang kelapa sawit dan tauke pun n club etc...

queen quirin said...

kena belajar makan kangkung and kena start cari lomiding la ni Deana.

Master88 - mmg la banyak n they are not among those who r effected. Ppl like me, you(maybe) and those in the middle range income yg suffer.