Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please give me one

Frustrated that’s what I feel right now. Frankly, I am frustrated with all the things that I am facing now. I am frustrated that I can’t get what I want after being helpless for few years. I am keeping my faith and patience but I think I am losing it especially when I saw someone who have the disabilities but still can get what I want. Or when I hear someone who do not want it but still get it and they tend to waste it.

I am more frustrated when I think I have done just about everything and still the result is zero. Why am I the chosen one. Why not give the incapability to those who really deserve it? I know it does sound rude and harsh but still I wonder why.

People always say that there is a reason behind everything that God give to us. Yes I do agree with that but I really want it to happen and I want it to happen soon. The clock is ticking and it won’t wait for me, NO.

God give me faith. I really need one right now for I can feel that my faith is slipping away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

quirin...im really not the right person to tell you to be patient, be strong and have faith in God cos i know...if same thing happen to me, i would react the same way as you.

but...i do know how you feel and how this frustration is eating you up.

my prayers are with you dear.

*big hugs*

queen quirin said...

Thanks carol. Ya we are sort of in the same boat. God bless you too and I really hope that I will have the faith to go on.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi quirin,

I wish I have something to say to you, but I dare not say the same thing that you might have heard from everyone again and again.

I guess all I can do is give you a hug. :)

*hugs*

queen quirin said...

Thanks cindy. you make my day even without the words. the toughts and prayer is what really important

*big hugs* to you

Deana E said...

you just need a mustard seed size of faith and you will get what you want. read the book the secret too.it helps!!