Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In the mood of

I have passion in creating wedding invitation cards, birthday card and all all the other cards but wedding invitation got the most love from me. Frankly, me and my sister received several projects (but not much lah) in printing wedding invitation cards. But it is just an ordinary card and without any creative touch in it.

Well, being creative is actually how you develop your imagination. I suppose those who are creative is actually a dreamer. But in my case it's different. I am a dreamer but still I am not creative. Okey let me correct my earlier statement then. Being creative is the person who can dream and on the same time is an executor like Faye.

I think having the right software also can help us in being creative right?.. Who can give my guidance on what software that can be used?...anyone?... can't see any hand rised.. can anyone help me pleaseeee..???.. Well not so much on doing business actually but to my own self satisfaction that is.

5 comments:

Vivien Dumpangol said...

i am, like you love creating wedding invitations card though i havent got the chance to create one for a real wedding...but hopefully soon :) i think the best software to use is adobe illustrator and photoshop.

Anonymous said...

I started out with Pait Shop Pro .. until I found my true love, the Adobe families. :D

Keep up the good work, sweetie. Search the Net. I bet there's a lot of inspiration you can find there.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*Hugs*

queen quirin said...

Hai vivian-ethel. Thanks for dropping by. and Thanks for the advice

queen quirin said...

Hi ethel. I have photoshop but got bored with it coz not much can be done there. will try Adobe and the family..

Thanks and "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" to you too.

*hugs..hugs*

Donna said...

hey moi.... wahh, too many post to readla. I comment here cuz got my name ba... hehe. I started with photoshop juga.